Monday, August 4, 2008

my famly! *edited*



okay im in the mood for BLOGGING!!!! haha.. anyways.. the best way to know a person is by getting to know the people he or 'she' hangs around.. well im pretty much with my family most of the time.. so here there are.. haha



this is jai.. jai is small.. jai is in form 1.. but yet still so small.. haha..
he's my lil'est brother.. also the one i love very much! basically the person who can get away with anything around the house.. the baby of the family..

This is harmeet.. harmeet is big.. he's only 17 but BIG!! haha..
he may be annoying at most times but still can be an awesome partner in crime..
oh yeh harmeet is my brother too..

my parents, papa and mummy..
i may be like the most troublesome one, but i know they love me..
haha.. i know.. 'perasan'..


my wingman.. my cousin.. parvinder is his name..
has the taste of the kings and style of fashion designers..
my partner in crime in k.l and when it comes to mc d's in the middle of the night..



This darling cousin sister,simran, of mine is the oldest among us.. she is now happily married with my dear b.i.l, raj.. the best b.i.l. you can ever get!


they are the best and most childish couple ever.. haha.. its fun just watching them sometimes!



this is a picture of my gorgeous looking sis, amrit, with the guy of her dreams, my dear brother-in-law(in the making la).. damn awesome guy.. plays futsal and is superb when it comes to dancin.. i mean like good..


his facial expressions are like so outta this world! haha.. thats sunil..


paviter a.k.a pavee... the most hyped person in the world when she's tired! can you believe that?? lol.. she is the most caring person and a person you dont wanna mess with if shes in a bad mood.. lol



the brother of the 3 sisters mentioned above.. saheb.. slick with girls.. *ahem*.. and fun to hang around at times.. just dont get him angry.. haha





pardeep.. the pimp wannabe.. haha.. when he was 11 his ambition was to become a maid..haha.. harmeet, pardeep and me usually crack jokes about all the people around us.. he is one funny person! but lives all the way 'down under'..




the critic.. jory.. he could find something wrong in anything even if its a perfect round..lol.. fun to be with but lives all the way in the u.k.. he basically has every gadget that a teen would ask for.. and he eats nothing but char koay teow when he's down...


kieran.. the darling sis.. jory's sister.. is allergic to dust like me but her nose isnt as sensitive as mine.. cares and loves all around her but also has the perfect smile*look at the pic*.. she can even cook.. the perfect housewife for any guy! :)



arvin.. the serious one.. haha.. i called her 'aunty' and she ended up not talking to me for a whole day!.. haha.. anyways she fun when she isnt in a bad mood but a nice person in whole!


my lil cousin saroop.. born in the same year as jai but in november.. a few weeks short of jai.. they two are the not so lil mices running around..he is jory and kieran's younger brother.. a bit mischievous but a very sporting.. a lil cute devil..

THIS SLOT IS RESERVED FOR MY 2 SISTERs PAR AND MADDY!

NEED UR PICS ASAP!

well that is my cousins and my family.. my whole big happy family.. this took long enough.. gonna go have dinner now.. ta ta..

0 comments:


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com Powered by Blogger and Local Jobs